Areopagos wants to further an open conversation with people representing other religions, world views and forms of spirituality. We choose dialogue because we believe that an open and listening approach deepens the faith identity of others and ourselves and challenges us to show who we are. Through dialogue we want to listen to others and to share our own testimony.
• Dialogue with people of Buddhist background on Tao Fong Shan in Hong Kong, at China Lutheran Seminary on Taiwan and study centres in Japan.
• Meetings between artists, authors and others at TCG Nordica in China.
• Relations to universities and intellectuals in China.
• Dialogue activities through Emmaus in Norway and In the Master’s Light in Denmark and Norway.
• Building bridges between East and West and between the church in the West and representatives of Eastern-inspired spirituality.
• Exchange through visits to Scandinavia from the Far East and through volunteer programs in Asia.